CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Original's starting action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Original

Original

The Original's starting action Empty
PostSubject: The Original's starting action   The Original's starting action Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:59 am

The lights go dark, and it's silent then all of a sudden, CUH-CH, a shotgun blast goes off, then:

then after a brief moment, The Original steps out from behind the curtains, and the crowd goes ballistic, and he gives them a smile, and jumps over the barrie to really interact and have fun w/ them, then he jumps back over, and slides into the ring, and asks for a mic.

Commentators- I wonder what he's got to say

Original- HOW'S EVERYBODY 'DOIN TONIGHT

Crowd cheers him on

Original- I am The Original, I'm here at CBF for three reasons: Number 1 is to fight, b/c that's what I love to do. Number 2 is to show that I'm one of the most determined and hardworking wrestlers in the biz, which will lead to me proving that I'm one of the best. Finally, number 3 is I want to be the CHAMP!!! Simple as that. Now, I didn't say all that to sound like some egomaniac, b/c I have respect for everybody in CBF, I just said it to show how serious I am about this business. Speaking of business, there was a reason to me coming out here...

Commentator- Yeah, why is he out here?

Original- I'm setting an open challenge to any one in the back who's looking for a fight. I wanna have a match, but to a match, there needs to be an opponent. So who wants to accept this match. By the way, I'll take on more than one opponent. Maybe it can be a more interesting Trible Threat or posiibly a Three Way Dance, w/e whoever's looking for a fight, come on out...

Commentator- WOW! What a way to start in CBF. I wonder who's gonna accept this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/megacoolness

PostSubject: Re: The Original's starting action   The Original's starting action Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Please review our previous shows. Check how we write the roleplays, and format it!
What date would you like this roleplay to be posted on?
Back to top Go down
Original

Original

PostSubject: Re: The Original's starting action   The Original's starting action Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm

at the next show...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/megacoolness
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original's starting action   The Original's starting action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Original's starting action
Page 1 of 1