CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we go. Tag Rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweettooth

Here we go. Tag Rp Empty
PostSubject: Here we go. Tag Rp   Here we go. Tag Rp Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 am

Sweettooth and Jet Li are sitting outside of the Arena, they notice the new show in town and hope to sell their t-shirts as if they were part of the show. Sweettooth turns to Jet Li and taps his shoulder.

"I have an idea. Come on."

The two take off and sneak backstage after knocking out two of the security guards. The backstage area was catered, which was made obvious by Jet Li's stalking of the table. Sweettooth grabs a chair and looks at Jet.

"Come on! We don't have time for cookies!"

"I've been eating pork and beans all week! I just--"

"Put that cookie down!!"

"Sweet... fine..."

Jet Li grabs a chair and they both charge the stage, the crowd lets out a very shocked gasp as the two men take out the two tag teams in the ring, clobbering them all with chairs. Jessica's music soon hits the PA and she walks down the ramp, holding a microphone.

"You know, I should have you thrown out of here for that stunt. But we settle things in the ring here, so I am offering you a contract, not for your benefit, but so my superstars can beat the snot out of you!!!"

The crowd erupts in cheers, Sweettooth and Jet Li stand next to each other and grin.

"Jet, you earned that donut..."

(It doesn't matter what tag, but it would be nice to have an on going feud with this. Any takers?)
Back to top Go down
Jessica Brian
Admin

Here we go. Tag Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go. Tag Rp   Here we go. Tag Rp Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:49 pm

You can have a feud with punkrock warlord and nofake
Back to top Go down
Sweettooth

Here we go. Tag Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go. Tag Rp   Here we go. Tag Rp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 am

That works for me. And I doubt Jet will mind. Him and I are gonna sit down soon and hammer out some more to this Feud.
Back to top Go down

Here we go. Tag Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go. Tag Rp   Here we go. Tag Rp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:11 pm

If you're still interested in using this roleplay, would you like it to be used on AOS @ 2009/05/03?

Advice: You might want to put the names before what they say. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweettooth

Here we go. Tag Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go. Tag Rp   Here we go. Tag Rp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Sweettooth and Jet Li are sitting outside of the Arena, they notice the new show in town and hope to sell their t-shirts as if they were part of the show. Sweettooth turns to Jet Li and taps his shoulder.

Sweettooth: "I have an idea. Come on."

The two take off and sneak backstage after knocking out two of the security guards. The backstage area was catered, which was made obvious by Jet Li's stalking of the table. Sweettooth grabs a chair and looks at Jet.

Sweettooth: "Come on! We don't have time for cookies!"

Jet Li: "I've been eating pork and beans all week! I just--"

Sweettooth: "Put that cookie down!!"

Jet Li: "Sweet... fine..."

Jet Li grabs a chair and they both charge the stage, the crowd lets out a very shocked gasp as the two men take out the two tag teams in the ring, clobbering them all with chairs. Jessica's music soon hits the PA and she walks down the ramp, holding a microphone.

Jessica: "You know, I should have you thrown out of here for that stunt. But we settle things in the ring here, so I am offering you a contract, not for your benefit, but so my superstars can beat the snot out of you!!!"

The crowd erupts in cheers, Sweettooth and Jet Li stand next to each other and grin.

Sweettooth: "Jet, you earned that donut..."

<And sure. You can put it on AOS.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here we go. Tag Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go. Tag Rp   Here we go. Tag Rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go. Tag Rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory :: Chainshaw Bunny Factory :: Backstage-
Jump to: