CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I am space cadet

Go down 
+3
scottrundle
space cadet
Jessica Brian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spacecad

Hi, I am space cadet Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 pm

I have come in peace -----> for now! But I was told there would be some competition here?

I want to bury casket first. Then I expect you to find me some real competition.

What are the names of the belts around here anyway, I want to know so I know which one I want to get first!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Brian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:08 am

The championships are

Ultimate chainshaw championship
roaring championship
ultimate street championship
legend of action championship
Back to top Go down
space cadet

space cadet

PostSubject: ok then I will   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:21 am

I will await your decision as to when you think I am capable of a title shot.

I will destroy the whole roster if I have to!
Back to top Go down
scottrundle

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:08 am

Space you make me laugh I'm the best in this fed i'm the most valued you can't beat me now or ever but you wanna get beat badly bring it!!!
Back to top Go down
scottrundle

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:09 am

Jessica I'm the spearhead of this fed so I would say have the main title on the king of the hill elmination matches while you give people the minro which barrs them from the major title
Back to top Go down
Soulbeer

Soulbeer

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 am

If you guys think you're the best, how about you try to beat me?
Be careful, if you won't see me then your face is on the floor already Wink
Back to top Go down
Randall Orton \'Smoke\'

Randall Orton \'Smoke\'

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:31 pm

king of the hill tournament, so i can prove that iam indeed the best in the bisnes
Back to top Go down
CasketKrusher

CasketKrusher

PostSubject: Tsk tsk   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:08 pm

You're all going to have to wait your turn. I've got some stars of my own to show Space cadet, and they're shooting from my fists. That doesn't make any sense, I know.
Back to top Go down
space cadet

space cadet

PostSubject: judging from your photo   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:33 pm

the stars shot in your eyes!

I am the brightest star in this galaxy. Now put on your sunglasses, they will cover the bruising you will be taking
Back to top Go down
CasketKrusher

CasketKrusher

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 pm

I think I'll need my sunglasses for your ego first and foremost, it has the potential to blind the senses. Speaking of senses, I can already taste your tears.
Back to top Go down
space cadet

space cadet

PostSubject: tears of joy!   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 pm

I will probably cry tears of joy when I win the championship.

You are just a step on the ladder, and you always will be
Back to top Go down
Georgerv

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 pm

hello Gm, i dont care for you and i certainly dont care for the rest of the peons around here, but i Helldogg Harvey have a proposition for you, if you care to hear it, and i suggest you do, come and meet me in my basement.
I think i'll be seeing you there, *stares intently at the bookcase in the corner of the room untill it burst into flames* muhahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am space cadet   Hi, I am space cadet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am space cadet
Page 1 of 1