CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stupid attack from a stupid wrestler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BGfanspower

stupid attack from a stupid wrestler Empty
PostSubject: stupid attack from a stupid wrestler   stupid attack from a stupid wrestler Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 pm

BGfanspower is entering the ring, ready for his speech.The crowd is cheering, happy to see him after three weeks missing from the show.
BGfanspower:What's up, people?How are you doing?I was on a looong vacation back in my country, Bulgaria.And now I'm ready for....
BGfanspower stops talking because Bonez Da Bonecrusher is running to the ring.He is also holding a mic in his hands.
Bonez Da Bonecrusher:Will you shut up your fuckin' mouth?I am tired of your stupid speeches, moroon!
BGfanspower:You're crazy, do you know that?NOBODY can talk to me like that!You reaaaly have a big problem!
Bonez Da Bonecrusher :Yes, you're my problem.
BGfanspower:Is this a stupid way to challenge me?Well, you succeeded!
Bonez Da Bonecrusher suddenly drops his mic and hits BGfanspower.Then he continue with a heavy kick in his stomach.After this he smiles and leaves the ring.The crowd is angry and some people start to throw objects at Bonez Da Bonecrusher.He quickly escapes.In that moment BGfanspower stands up and run after him. They both leave, running like mad.
Back to top Go down
Damien Thorn

PostSubject: Re: stupid attack from a stupid wrestler   stupid attack from a stupid wrestler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 am

Not bad but you should remove the swearing from it!!
Back to top Go down
BGfanspower

PostSubject: Re: stupid attack from a stupid wrestler   stupid attack from a stupid wrestler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Damien Thorn wrote:
Not bad but you should remove the swearing from it!!
Its more colourful with the juicy swears and I am making it for first and last time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid attack from a stupid wrestler   stupid attack from a stupid wrestler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stupid attack from a stupid wrestler
Page 1 of 1