CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poppy's illusion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poppy

poppy

Poppy's illusion Empty
PostSubject: Poppy's illusion   Poppy's illusion Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Poppy: Hello... Fan's..... this is Poppy your tuning into Look and listen and all you broke people pay attention thank's jessica o'brian for lettting me ummm what rhyme's with o' brian o yea poppy is shining low profile and living a great life style and all you cat's out there dont howl..

Reporter: woooooooo.... that's enough Poppy your getting me a little wolfy you know what I mean ahahah....

Poppy: Not really

Reporter: Okay let's get to the point....

Poppy: Yeah you dirty like oink oink like a pig between a stig...

Reporter: Okay you can stop poppy it's okay........

Poppy: you know Poppy in the CBF imma murda you like and Elf

Reporter: Yo Yo man yo yo poppy yo rhyme's is sloppy so please stop it..

Poppy: Dag dude do you ever SHUT THE F**** up Dam* did they tell you what i did to the last reporter he was close to being murder....

Reporter: Okay do you like being in this Fed.

Poppy: Yes.

Reporter: well stop rapping.

Poppy: What What the heck you say is he stupid okay he's done mad me mad now......

*security hold's Poppy from jumping on the reporter*

Poppy: let me go man imma get'em please imma get you reporter's you some of a B... *Poppy's voice Fade's in the hall*

Reporter: well that was a wickety wack patty wack Poppy sloppy rhyme and one hell of an interview that's all Folk's thank you for tuning in to CBF Chainsaw Bunny Factory Good bye.

WHat do you think
Back to top Go down
Jessica Brian
Admin

Poppy's illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poppy's illusion   Poppy's illusion Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:12 pm

thank you poppy
Back to top Go down

Poppy's illusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory :: Chainshaw Bunny Factory :: Backstage-
Jump to: