CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Knight, you're next!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Convict

Convict

Vampire Knight, you're next! Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Knight, you''re next!   Vampire Knight, you're next! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:12 am

As last week, the music of the Convict sounds again and this time, the crowd boos loudly. The Convict appears on the ramp and walks down to the ring.
The Convict:
Hahahahaha!
JD: Why is he laughing?
Dr.Evil: I think we will know it right now!
The Convict: Hello, ugly faces of mexico!
The crowd boos loudly again
The Convict:
Hey, pigs can't speak, too. Why you can?
The crowd boos louder
The Convict:
Don't worry, pigfaces. I'm not here to provocate you once more. I'm here to offer a challenge for someone, someone...special. Some special guy that thinks he's Vampire.
JD:
He wants to challenge Vampire Knight? I thought they were in a Tag Team!
The Convict: It was no problem for us, to defeat Paul Thame and his friend Vapor, but now you're next! I will defeat you and get a Title Shot. If you are a man, you'll take me serious and challenge me! So come out!

The Convict waits for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Paul Thame

Paul Thame

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight, you're next!   Vampire Knight, you're next! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:06 pm

The opening beats of In For The Kill fills the arena and the crowd suddenly start cheering. They know who is on the way to the ring

Dr. Evil: Paul Thame was one of the men on the losing side of the ring last week when the Convict and Vampire Knight beat him and Vapor last week. Let's see what Paul has to say tonight

Paul walks out, flanked as always by his faithful valets, Sophie Campbell and Ruby May

Paul: Well, well, well... what do we have here again? You shooting your mouth off wanting a piece of YOUR tag partner from last week? I want retribution, pal! Last week, I wasn't preparted for a tag team match-up. So this week, I want you. One on one. Any type of match. Hm. On second thoughts. My match! Cell of Hell!!!
Back to top Go down
Convict

Convict

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight, you're next!   Vampire Knight, you're next! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:55 am

The Convict looks a bit angry, but then he laughs again.
The Convict:
You don't know when it's over, Paul! We beat you and your partner clearly, I'm finished with you! Go away, before I get angry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight, you're next!   Vampire Knight, you're next! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight, you're next!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory :: Chainshaw Bunny Factory :: In Ring-
Jump to: