CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBF : Chainsaw Bunny Factory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

camera in right place at right time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacecad

camera in right place at right time Empty
PostSubject: camera in right place at right time   camera in right place at right time Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

camera fades in:

space cadet is in the process of slamming casket crushers head into the wall. Space cadet stops to pose for the lunar lander for the camera, then continues turning casket krushers face into a crimson mask with the assistance of the concrete wall.

That was for cheating out there tonite with the razor blades in the tape trick you pulled. That is the only way this loser won.

I demand a rematch with this low down cheating patsie! Do you hear that g.m.? It took everything this ----> guy had to beat me, and I couldn't even see through the blood his razor blades caused. Pay backs are only fair.

camera fades out to commercial.

sorry for the mis-post earlier. lol
Back to top Go down
CasketKrusher

CasketKrusher

PostSubject: Re: camera in right place at right time   camera in right place at right time Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:06 pm

As Space cadet looms above CasketKrushers body, he spits on him and begins to walk away. Just then CasketKrusher grabs his arm and pulls him in closer and begins to speak.

CasketKrusher: Ahahahahaha. I find it amusing that you would love to believe that I would need anything but my fists to cut you. I'd promised you that I would get what I deserved, and that was exactly what was delivered. If you continue to insist on aggravating me, then I can make another promise as well. Everywhere you go, I'll be watching. Anytime you let your guard down, I'll be there to take full advantage of the situation. Your refusal to accept loss has brought you here, and you must be prepared to suffer.

Horrified by the bloody mess that speaks before him, Space cadet pulls his arm away and backs away. All the while, the sound of laughter echoes throughout the arena.
Back to top Go down
space cadet

space cadet

PostSubject: horrified by   camera in right place at right time Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:01 pm

space realizes his opponent may be too stupid to know when he should be dead, this slightly concerns space. He has nevermet someone who did not know when they should be dead.

There is a slight amount of respect developing inside of space for this bloody mess.

not enough though, space gives him one final knee to the head before leaving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camera in right place at right time   camera in right place at right time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

camera in right place at right time
Page 1 of 1